Latest Posts

Stacking The Shelves 20/07/13

By 6:30 pm


Hey guys, it's been a while since I've done a Stacking The Shelves post which is hosted by Tynga's Reviews because the last post was basically to cover the whole holidays. But now that I am back at school...I have got new books.

I borrowed: 


The Fault in our Stars by John Green - Yes I finally got this book from the library and I am currently reading it. It's pretty good so far but I think the hype sort of ruined it for me. 

Acid by Emma Pass - I am really excited to read this as it is a dystopian and I am feeling ready for some action. 

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I'm not too sure what to expect of this book as I have read many reviews with mixed feelings about them.

On Monday I will be picking up City of Bones from my school library so I am also very excited to read that!!! I feel like I'm missing out on a brilliant fandom if I don't read this book. And I want to read it before the movie comes out so I can fully criticize it... 

I bought: 


Dark Visions by L.J Smith - I found this book at K-mart for $3.50 and I thought it would be stupid to not pick it up as it 3 books in 1. I am not sure what to expect from this series as I have never heard about them so I'm excited because I like reading books that are not well known. 

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - As you know from my previous review I have already read it. But it was only $1.50 from K-mart so again I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy such a cheap book.

Insatiable by Meg Cabot - I haven't heard anything about  this book before and it was $8 at a sale so I couldn't help but pick it up. 

I received for review: 


I received Zac & Mia from Text Publishing for review. I am very excited to read this as it is my first book I have gotten for review. I also got sent Friday Brown from Vikki Wakefield, this is a book set in Australia so I cannot wait to read this book as not many books are. I think this will be one of my first books I will read that is set in Australia and I think it'll be easier for me to picture.

So overall I have many books to read and I am very excited. I will be finishing The Fault in our Stars soon so stay posted for my review! 


2 comments

  1. Great haul! The only book I've read out of your haul is TFiOS, and you are going to LOVE it.
    I've been wanting to read Acid, because I've heard a TON of talk about it.
    Have fun!:D

    xoxo
    -Cambrie @ http://andsothebookbegins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely get what you're saying about TFiOS! I read it a few months after it came out and loved it but at the same time, it wasn't all that I had wanted it to be. I've had The Immortal Rules for almost a year and have yet to read it because of the hype... But hopefully I'll get to it soon! Thanks so much for stopping by... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete