Latest Posts

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge {Day 10}

By 4:54 pm


How do you choose what book to read next?

The way I choose to read my next book usually falls down to whether it is available. If there is a book that I am dying to read and I can't find it at my school library or local book shop well then there is no point in just waiting for it. I usually choose a book by what I haven't read that is really popular for example City of Bones (I finally borrowed it so no fear) Sometimes I choose by the cover and blurb which I do quite often. I like to choose a mixture of books I have and haven't heard about so I get a bit of variety. 
So it falls down to:
  • Availability  
  • What's on my TBR (to-be-read) list 
  • Cover and blurb 


2 comments

  1. I usually try to move onto my next book by looking at my review pile and asking myself what I'm in the mood for. For example, a dystopian, fantasy etc.

    Hope you're having fun with this challenge! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes absolutely! Of course when you have a lot to read it's quite difficult but otherwise I try to follow those same principles. Great Post, this challenge looks like a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete