Latest Posts

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge {Day11}

By 5:42 pm


Show off 5 of your best blog posts:
This is weird as that would mean I'd have to look at my reviews in the viewers point of view so I got some help and asked my good friend Sunny
In no particular order I have: 
  1. Shatter Me - I thought this was a good review as this is where my writing had improved and I knew what sort of things to include in my review. 
  2. The Harry Potter Would You Rather Tag - I really enjoyed this as I got quite a lot of response from it and it's always great from hearing from other Harry Potter fans as it is such a large fandom. 
  3. The Elite  -This was quite an interesting review as I had such mixed feelings about it and I couldn't put my words together. 
  4. How has blogging changed me? - This was a short discussion post on how blogging has changed me. I got quite a lot of feedback from this post and I just loved putting my opinion out there. 
  5. Of Poseidon - I wasn't too sure which to choose for the last post and I decided with this one. As I am still basically a newbie my reviews weren't all that great at the start but I have to say that my reviews are getting better as they have more detail and depth to it.
So these are what I think are my best posts, if you disagree please tell me in the comments below! 
Update: I am currently reading City of Bones and I love it, my review will be up soon and I am glad to say that I have now entered the Shadowhunter Fandom...



2 comments

  1. Yay so glad that your now a part of the Shadowhunter fandom!! City of Bones is the best. Glad to help with the posts, they are all so good.


    - Sunny @ A Sunny Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also done the Harry Potter: Would You Rather tag and got a great response! Probably 'cause so many people love Harry Potter! ;D

    ReplyDelete