Latest Posts

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side

By 12:10 pm

By Beth Fantaskey 


The undead can really screw up your senior year ...
Marrying a vampire definitely doesn't fit into Jessica Packwood’s senior year agenda. But then a new Romanian student called Lucius Vladescu sent her life into confusion and chaos. He claims that she is to be the next  Romanian vampire Princess who is to marry him to complete a contract between two families. The sudden change from normal teenager to Romanian Princess sends her into a whirlwind of questions that could only be answered by this mysterious new boy.
But when you think everything will end up perfectly...
A cheerleader will cause an all out war!
.

Review - Warning - Spoilers 

I loved this book. At first you think it will be the typical romance book with a happy ending and everything will turn out perfectly but then the turn of events has you surprised. I like the way how Jessica convinces Lucius by making him kill her. But obviously he still loves her so he couldn't do it even if he wanted to. I predicted this would happen but just because I predicted I would happen didn't make my view of the book drop in any way. I'm excited to read the second book as it will now be set in a castle in Romania and I want to know what the new 'situation' will be. Which I assume is her trying to learn how to be a queen. I 'm just waiting for an interesting twist that will leave me stunned.
I GIVE THIS:

0 comments