Latest Posts

See Ya Google Reader!

By 11:08 am

Hi guys I hope you've had a great week! As you can see from the post title Google Reader is shutting down for some reason. But don't panic! All the blogs you follow won't disappear as long as you take a few simple steps. If you already use Bloglovin then you've already completed the first step.

For those of you who don't have it, all you have to do is create a free account  and then all of you follow this link:
http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader

It will bring you to this page:


Now all you have to do is follow the steps from there and voila! You have all your blogs you followed on Bloglovin'. This sight is a great way to see all the latest posts and I really like the layout. It's easy to use and I'm sure it won't be a great problem for you to use.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below!


2 comments

  1. I'm Following "My Crazy Bookish World" via BlogLovin :) It's gonna be sad to see my followers go :( I can't say I'm thrilled but BlogLovin seems to be a good replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so upset but you had heaps of followers. R u doing a post like mine to let the know?

    ReplyDelete