Latest Posts

10 Things Book Lovers Can't Live Without

By 6:30 pm

Hey guys! Today is just a little post I thought of while walking to school. As you can see it's 10 Things Book Lovers Can't Live Without.

In no particular order:

  1. Obviously the first one would be books! Well duh...that's why we're called book lovers! 
  2. Bookshelf - Where are you going to put all your beloved books? Sometimes you have to stack 'em but you don't want to ruin them. 
  3. Bookmarks - This isn't essential but if you bought a book especially, you're not going to want to doggy ear your books. You want to keep them in good condition. But if your using a library book...meh
  4. Goodreads- I'm sorry but Goodreads is such a massive help to all us book lovers. How would you organise your TBR list? How would you write reviews if you're not a blogger? I think I couldn't live without this wonderful website. 
  5. Bloggers - I'm not being bias at all but even if I wasn't a blogger, I find reading other blogs are really helpful because I know which books to look out for.
  6. Library/Book Stores - Well this is obvious...where would we get our books? Online? Then we'd have to wait like a week +
  7. Money - How are we meant to buy these books...?
  8. Holidays and weekends - I think even if you weren't a book lover...you need a break from school. I think I literally would die if I had school 7 days a week with absolutely no break. How weird would it be, Fridays and Saturdays would no longer be special. Personally I think we should have 3 day weekends and 4 days of school. That seems fair right?
  9. Fellow Fans -  I just love talking to other fans and just being part of the 'fandom' community I guess you could call it. 
  10. Birthdays/Christmas - I think this one is self-explanatory 
Thanks for reading my short post that I just thought of.


7 comments

  1. Every single one of those is so true. I think the least thing I use is actual bookstores because I purchase most of my books online (hey, I like to save my money), but I still love to browse around and look at all the books on the shelves.

    Goodreads is amazing. I don't know what I would do without it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, yes! I agree with all of them:) And bookstore for me would be Amazon, I buy all my books online. Goodreads is indeed essential, I find so many new books there and I have a clear TBR list.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything you've said! Especially goodreads! I LOVE goodreads. I like organising everything and it's so helpful.

    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMYGOSH I WAS NODDING ALONG WITH EACH ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMYGOSH I WAS NODDING ALONG TO EACH ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! I NEED holiday cause school work has been really hectic lately. And bookmark is super essential IMO cause I cannot bring myself to dog-ear the page D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices and so true. How would I live without the library!!!!!

    - Sunny @ A Sunny Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete