Latest Posts

Stacking the Shelves 9/02/14

By 4:53 pm


Hey guys it's been a while since I've done this post and since I've got a good lot of books this week so I think it's appropriate to do one! 

Recently I got a new bookshelf!!! It's so much bigger than my old one which means more space for books!
But with this comes a new problem! I realise I don't actually have many books!!! So you know what you do with more space right? BUY MORE BOOKS!












I bought:
This Is What Happy Looks Like and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - I've heard so much about this author and I got a boxset of these books from Kmart for only $9! BARGAIN WOOOH! Kmart is the best for book sales and I always check there regularly.







I borrowed: 
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - I'm currently reading this and I'm having a much better experience with it than the first time round. Last time I DNFed it because I was too confused and I didn't like the main character but now that I'm finally 100 pages in, I love it.
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - For obvious reasons I have to continue this series because it's amazing.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I've started reading it and I like it so far.

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - I've heard this isn't the best of his books but it's so hard to get his books at the library now because his books are very popular at the moment!
Paper Towns by John Green - My friend is nice enough to lend this to me because I really want to read this one by him the most!
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine - Sunny lent this to me but I'm a bit reluctant to read this series due to the fact that's 15 BOOKS! I think I'm going to have to dedicate a whole month to this series when I've got nothing else to read because this will occupy most of my time.

So these are the books I got this week. I'm currently reading Vampire Academy and I think I'll finish it quite soon because I'm just powering through it. Happy reading you all! What did you get this week? Any recommendations?

MY PRE-ORDER ARRIVED!!!
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - IT'S FINALLY HERE! I have it in my hard and it's so beautiful!!! I've waited long and hard for it to come and I'm so happy. I've only heard good things about so I'm just so excited to get into it. I'm restricting myself though and I'm only allowing myself to read 100 pages a day! THE HORROR!

6 comments

  1. WOW. Awesome books Francoise! The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is super adorable, I loved it SO MUCH. Also, Cinder! Can't wait to see what you think of that. Hope enjoy the VA series and trust me, you'll be hooked by the second novel ;) Have fun with your new books and bookshelf! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Cinder! Hope you enjoy it, I absolutely loved it :D Glad that you gave Vampire Academy another chance too, it's quite a fun book :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your images for some reason, but sounds like a nice haul this week. I actually seen a few John Green novels out (that I've already read) when I was at the shops, the ones with the new covers and had to snap them up. I just bought a new bookcase as well, before too long I'll need another one.
    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. VAMPIRE ACADEMY OMG OMG OMGOMGOMG. MY FAV SERIES EVER. Seriously though, I just love LOVE that series, so glad you're enjoying it!! I've wanted to read Cinder for ages, but have never gotten round to getting the book. Wow, bargain with Jennifer E. Smith books, so jelly! Glass Houses is a great book in a great series. I love all the characters, but have to admit I've gotten bored with the last couple and haven't read them all. GREAT HAUL. Sadly I can't see your pics for some reason, but I'm so jealous of your new shelves and bet it looks awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAoK is my favourite John Green and I'm a major fan of the Morganville series so I hope you enjoy them :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome haul! Vampire Academy is awesome and Frostbite is so far, a really good sequel. I love JG, Rachel Caine (clearly) and Jennifer E Smith. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete