Latest Posts

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

By 11:17 pm


As you all probably know there is already a 2014 reading challenge on Goodreads but I just don't think that's motivational enough so I've decided to join the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Evie Bookish. Check out her post for details if you want to join. I highly recommend you do it because I'm sure I'm not alone when I say there are heaps of books on my shelf collecting dust. Well this is a way of motivating yourself to read more this year so at the end of there year you can feel achieved.

So I'm aiming for the level Sweet Summer Fling which is to read 31-40 books. I'm aiming low because whenever I aim too high it just never works out! So I challenge you to join me in this challenge! Also there is a giveaway at the end to those who complete there desired goal! Have I grabbed your attention yet???

3 comments

  1. This challenge is such a good idea! I think my TBR list is always being neglected for newer (shinier) books that I just end up picking up! Good luck and happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome challenge. I fail at year long challenges so I'm not going to sign up for any. I think by posting a TBR post on my blog will help me. I hope you reach your goal. :D Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds fun! Good luck, I'm sure you'll more than complete your goal.

    ReplyDelete