Latest Posts

Changing Directions

By 6:47 pm

Hey guys, so I figured I owed you all a short explanation before you get spammed with content you may not want. I've decided to change this blog into more of a lifestyle blog in the sense that I'm going to be posting about stuff that I am interested in outside of YA. I will continue writing reviews for books as YA will always be a significant influence in my life. But I feel like there is much more to me that you don't see.

Expect to see posts in the future like:

  • Body positivity
  • Life hacks
  • Baking 
  • Travel (I'll be in Bali in a week!)
  • Maybe even a record of my weight loss journey
  • Music and festivals 

So if any of these topics don't interest you, I won't be offended if you click the unfollow button because I'm blogging for fun now ;).

ALSO! More exciting news, Sunny and I have collaborated in the past and we figured for memories sake we'd do it again. We're cooking up some new and exciting content so stay posted on twitter!

0 comments