Latest Posts

Stacking the Shelves 15/06/2013

By 4:31 pm


So this is yet another Stacking the Shelves post to keep you updated with what I'm reading and upcoming reviews which are sure to come soon. 


As you know from last week I have been reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. But due to a busy week I haven't been able to finish it which is extremely frustrating. I'm enjoying the book greatly so far but I am only at the beginning so I'm not too sure whether I like it. I started The Infernal Devices before The Mortal Instruments because I have heard so much talk about it, so I don't know whether that is effecting my view on the book. Of course I like Will at the moment, he is a really funny character who I enjoy reading. Tessa seems pretty cool as well and she doesn't annoy me which is great so I'll definitely keep reading on.

Another book that I have started is called Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen. I like the author's writing style and again I like the characters in the book. The relationship between the main character and the others are truly hilarious and I can't wait to see what's going to happen. There is quite a lot of confusion as to who the main character is so I am excited to find out who or what she is! 

I haven't started Evermore by Alyson Noel yet but I have heard many great reviews about it. I think it was the pretty cover which really drew me in so I am looking forward to reading it and hope my expectations are too high. 

2 comments

  1. Hmm I'll be interested to see what you think of Clockwork Angel when you're finished! :D

    My STS: http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like Clockwork Angel!! I just borrowed Shatter Me and I'm hoping for the same reaction as you. Happy Reading :)

    My STS: http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete