Latest Posts

Stacking the Shelves

By 9:40 pm


It's been a while since I've done a post and I've accumulated quite a few books recently.

Review books:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman - I'm so excited to read one of Forman's novel as I've heard so much about her writing. I also have to make sure I read this as I've heard there's going to be a movie!!!

Thank you Random House for giving me this to review!














Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan - I haven't read many reviews on this so I'm not really sure what to expect but I have seen quite a few Aussie bloggers receive it as well.

Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor

Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan - I'm excited to read this! It's sounds like a cute novel which will be filled with humour.




I Won:

Spark by Rachael Craw - I'm really excited to read this (partly because I won it at a giveaway on Joy's blog) because I've read some good reviews - but not too many - so I don't have any expectation. Also look at the cover! It's so pretty!!!















PTA Live

At the start of PTA Live, the whole audience got to choose out of 3 books they could take home .(For FREE!!)

The Choices were:
Half Bad by Sally Green
The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloester
Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen

I also got the chance to by Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell at a discounted price of $13.50!!!! I'm so excited to read this as basically everyone's labelling it as every fangirls bible. (Yes I've literally heard people take it that far) I'm a little worried that the hype will ruin it for me.

So these are the books I've gotten lately. What's new on your shelf?

9 comments

  1. Great haul, Francoise! I'm really excited to hear what you think about If I Stay and Fangirl. I think I'm about to start Searching for Sky, should be good. Happy Reading :)

    - Sunny @ A Sunny Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the small edition of Half Bad or the huge ass one which all the booktubers have? Great haul, Francoise, and happy reading! I'd love to hear your thoughts on Half Bad and Fangirl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Half Bad and Fangirl!! They're sooo amazing. x) And I just finished reading Flirty Dancing, which was super cute and fluffy.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally forgot to request If I Stay! I'm kind of glad I didn't though because I have way too many books to read already. I hope you enjoy all the new books! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANGIRL, FANGIRL, FANGIRL. I WANT TO READ THIS ONE SO BAD. But, at the same time, I'm also scared the hype will ruin it for me. It happens all the time. I just think the story rather bland because I was expecting SO much. :(

    Great haul!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover of Spark is so cool! I haven't read Fangirl yet, but I do have it! I hope the hype doesn't ruin it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you like If I Stay, Gayle's books are wonderful! :)

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's so amazing that you got to pick 3 free books at PTA Live! We pretty much only got 1 (Popular, which was brilliant). I hope you enjoy Spark and Fangirl, I really liked both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you like If I Stay! I really enjoyed it myself and would definitely recommend it! Happy reading, and with Fangirl, too, which I haven't read yet but am super excited to, and hopefully soon. I hope all the attention it's getting doesn't affect how you feel about it. x

    ReplyDelete