Latest Posts

Hiatus until further notice!

By 9:35 pm

Hi guys I'm sorry for being a bit MIA lately and to be honest this is going to continue for a while. So this means yet another hiatus! I'm pretty sure I did one the same time last year because it gets difficult with all the school work around this time of year. I haven't been reading any books lately but if I do in the next couple weeks I might post a review.

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting lately and I'll try to make an effort but it's just a little difficult at the moment so sorry for the lack of comments. I hope to be back in about 3 weeks but this could even be extended so no promises.

Thanks
- Francoise

3 comments

  1. Poor poppet, I remember how difficult this time of year is with school (even though it's been years and years for me). Blogging can wait :) We'll all be here when you've got more time on your hands. Good luck with school and remember to take regular breaks and take care of yourself as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope school settles down so that you have heaps of time to blog, read and write when you feel like it :) Looking forward to seeing you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your school work! I'm starting to drown as well. ><

    ReplyDelete