Latest Posts

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge {Day 2}

By 12:35 pm


So to continue with this challenge the new question is What's your bedtime reading ritual?
I don't actually have a set bedtime routine. I usually get into bed at like 8:30pm and read, watch TV shows on my laptop or talk to friends. If I am really into a book I could read until about 3:00 in the morning. I know it's sort of crazy but I don't notice time goes that fast. But I always read something before I go to bed. It's only when I realise my house is quiet because my family is asleep that I realise I've been up for hours.  

Do you have a set sleeping routine?



1 comments

  1. I don't really have a sleeping routine, but I always read in before I go to bed too! I generally get a lot of reading done in bed, so I try not to stay up too late! Like you, I have a different ritual every night, so I never know if I'll get to read before I go to bed or not, but I try!

    ReplyDelete