Latest Posts

Top Ten Tuesday

By 6:41 pm


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which has a different theme every week.

I thought for a change I'd participate in this fun meme! Today the topic is top ten book related problems


  1. No Sleep - Once you get into reading be prepared to lose sleep over it
  2. Bookmarks - My worst problem is having no bookmarks! I lose all of them somehow and often the case is I'm reading more than one book. So...I have to resort dog-earing my pages
  3. Space - I look at all the popular booktubers and I'm always so envious. They have heaps of books and space!!!
  4. Money - I don't know about you but I certainly can't afford to by every book I want.
  5. Time - Now that I'm in year 11 I have no time anymore! It's only week 4 and I haven't had a chance at all.
  6. Spoilers - I can't stand spoilers and I feel like I have to ban myself from social media to avoid them
  7. Judgement - I hate it when you're trying to explain your most favourite book to someone who doesn't read and you can just feel the judgement...
  8. Attachments to characters - When you have to remind yourself that they're not real...
  9. Bad Books - I hate wasting my time on books that I end up hating
  10. The End - I hate that feeling of having to finish the book and return to reality.


Can you relate with me on this? With great books, come great sacrifices.




3 comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I completely agree with all of these! Particularly space, no sleep and money! The problems of being a book lover, its a tough hobby haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a tough hobby! To all the people who scoff at bookworms, they should realise all the dedication we put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to all of these actually. :) Especially the no time one. I'm in year 12 and omg I had to cut down my reading challenge so much this year. But not entirely, I still need time to read. It'll keep me sane! :P
    And yeah, space. I play tetris with my books....
    Also, getting judged for being a fangirl (this is why you go to the library) and/or being attached to fictional plots/characters.
    Lovely post! This weeks' TTT was a great topic!

    ReplyDelete